The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.This Japanese expression characterizes the attitude of many Asian Americans.We are often taught not to put ourselves forward--not to stick out. But the Western concept of leadership is all about stepping up and standing apart from the group. Is that appropriate for Asian Americans? Or can we lead out of our own cultural strengths rather than being presse...
File Size: 583 KB
Print Length: 228 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 083082393X
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: InterVarsity Press (June 12, 2012)
Publication Date: June 12, 2012
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Paul Tokunaga's advice for emerging Asian-American leaders rings true for emerging leaders of all ethnic groups. Even though not every leader will struggle with the same issues in the unique way, many of us find answers to our own leadership struggle...
- Invitation to Lead: Guidance for Emerging Asian American Leaders epub
- Download Invitation to Lead: Guidance for Emerging Asian American Leaders pdf
- Invitation to Lead: Guidance for Emerging Asian American Leaders text
- InterVarsity Press (June 12, 2012) epub
- Download Paul Tokunaga epub
- Download Paul Tokunaga ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks
Coming from the states, A lot of good tips and reality checks. Not a one and only book you need to r...
She is a creative and hilarious writer. I laugh all through her books. She cracks me up, love her ...