Dave Robb is a father of twin sons, husband, and pancreatic cancer survivor. Diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer at age forty-four, just weeks after his pre-school-aged sons turned five, Dave and his family have survived an unlikely medical quest that has become a journey of terrifying truths, proud accomplishments, support from unexpected places, spiritual discovery, humor, and treasured ...
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: Dog Ear Publishing, LLC (December 4, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 1315454
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I can relate as a pancreatic cancer patient too. This book is a straightforward and honest approach to how a patient feels while battling this disease. Dave shares fact with humor to educate and assist in putting the reader at ease. A good book to...
- Living Between the Scans: That Time I Beat Pancreatic Cancer pdf
- Download Living Between the Scans: That Time I Beat Pancreatic Cancer pdf
- Living Between the Scans: That Time I Beat Pancreatic Cancer text
- 978-1457541889 epub
- Download David H. Robb pdf
- Download David H. Robb books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs epub books
I've read one Deaver novel, A Kathryn Dance one, which I enjoyed very much; and several of his short...
Very informative and clear....
This book is outstanding! We took our first ever Disney cruise this past March. We sailed the Disney...