As long as there have been movies, there have been posters selling films to audiences. Posters came into existence just decades before the inception of film, and as movies became a universal medium of entertainment, posters likewise became a ubiquitous form of advertising. At first, movie posters suggested a film’s theme, from adventure and romance to thrills and spine-tingling horror. Then, with ...
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: University of Texas Press (October 3, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.2 x 11.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 184084
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Selling the Movie: The Art of the Film Poster epub
- Download Selling the Movie: The Art of the Film Poster pdf
- Selling the Movie: The Art of the Film Poster text
- 978-1477317730 pdf
- Download Ian Haydn Smith epub
- Download Ian Haydn Smith ebooks
- Download Humor and Entertainment pdf books
Great addition to the series. Looking forward to the next book....
This is a sweet fast Christmas story. It starts with a bitter old women who is sitting alone in her ...
The efforts of these writers shows in their stories of life, love, laughs, and all that is the lake ...