The introduction reviews the few known facts about this early Shakespeare play and discusses the puzzling problems of its date and authorship. The text has been freshly edited with the aim of presenting the play as revised for the first recorded performance in 1594, with the addition of stage business from the prompt-copy from which the Folio edition derives....
Series: Oxford World's Classics
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press (November 28, 2002)
Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.6 x 5 inches
Amazon Rank: 3909301
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: What to say about Shakespeare that has not been said before? With eighty-three years on my back now, I have to confess that a few years ago I decided that I wouldn't die (if possible) without reading his work, although English is my second language. ...
- Titus Andronicus (Oxford World's Classics) epub
- Download Titus Andronicus (Oxford World's Classics) pdf
- Titus Andronicus (Oxford World's Classics) text
- 0192836102 epub
- Download William Shakespeare epub
- Download William Shakespeare books
- Download Literature and Fiction epub ebooks
After I was told I needed to undergo surgical menopause, I got this book and I'm so glad I did. Know...
If you responsible for leading teams of incredibly talented people or building collaboratives compri...