This collector’s edition of Tom Bianchi’s Fire Island Pines is limited to 67 numbered copies, and comes in a special orange cloth slipcase with a tipped-in cover image. It also contains a fine art giclée print signed and numbered by Bianchi. In 1970, fresh out of law school, Bianchi began traveling to New York, and was invited to spend a weekend at Fire Island Pines, where he encountered a communi...
Hardcover: 212 pages
Publisher: Damiani; Limited edition (April 30, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 2 x 13.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 10182679
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: I absolutely LOVE this book!!! Having come out in the late '70's, I barely experienced the cusp of the great gay heydays of that time before Aids came along and ruined the party. I never travelled to Fire Island, as I was too young. I did, however...
- Tom Bianchi: Fire Island Pines: Polaroids 1975-1983, Limited Edition epub
- Download Tom Bianchi: Fire Island Pines: Polaroids 1975-1983, Limited Edition pdf
- Tom Bianchi: Fire Island Pines: Polaroids 1975-1983, Limited Edition txt
- 978-8862083140 epub
- Download Ben Smales pdf
- Download Ben Smales ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography pdf books
I was so disappointed ! I wanted more. I want another book. I want to read about Etta and Stefano ha...
I sped through this book so fast, never turning the page quick enough! Loved that it took me on a ro...