In Living Well on a Shoestring, you'll find more than 1,500 practical money-saving techniques for every aspect of your life, from getting out of debt and finding money for retirement to decorating on a budget and cutting pet-care costs. The penny-pinching editors of Yankee magazine know firsthand that you can learn to live well while staying well within your means. And now they're on a campaign to...
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Yankee Books (December 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.1 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 2253714
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: The tips offered in this book fall into two categories:1. Things you already know if you have a bit of common sense (Example: Fix the toilet if it leaks, or else the water will cost you money)2. Things that do not make sense (Example: Disassemble you...
- Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want pdf
- Download Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want epub
- Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want text
- 978-0899093802 epub
- Download The Editors of Yankee Magazine pdf
- Download The Editors of Yankee Magazine ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
Read Hello kitty thumbelina ebook highprovginospac.wordpress.com Download The pedagogy of confidence inspiring high intellectual performance in urban schools pdf at christiansongshigostam.wordpress.com Download Wilderness and the american mind pdf at allfrensanpres.wordpress.com Read Pendragon the guide to the territories of halla ebook architecteshobain.wordpress.com
The reproduction is simply unacceptable. A pdf is available in the public domain, for example G**gl...
This book is awful -- DO NOT BUY IT. Poorly written, typos and outright errors everywhere. Practice ...