In Living Well on a Shoestring, you'll find more than 1,500 practical money-saving techniques for every aspect of your life, from getting out of debt and finding money for retirement to decorating on a budget and cutting pet-care costs. The penny-pinching editors of Yankee magazine know firsthand that you can learn to live well while staying well within your means. And now they're on a campaign to...
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Yankee Books (December 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.1 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 2253714
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: The tips offered in this book fall into two categories:1. Things you already know if you have a bit of common sense (Example: Fix the toilet if it leaks, or else the water will cost you money)2. Things that do not make sense (Example: Disassemble you...
- Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want pdf
- Download Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want epub
- Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring: 1,501 Ingenious Ways to Spend Less for What You Need and Have More for What You Want text
- 978-0899093802 epub
- Download The Editors of Yankee Magazine pdf
- Download The Editors of Yankee Magazine ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
The hockey stick illusion climategate and the corruption of science Here Tailoring the classic guide to sewing the perfect jacket pdf link The catwalk cats
Tommy Tussle is in 5th grade and has the opportunity to prank the new teacher. With the help of his ...
So this graphic novel is a bit difficult to review. The narrative is a bit loose, more slice of a pa...
It was a great book, you won't be disappointed....